Ye are a light..

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:14-16)

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me: because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. (Isaiah 61:1)

"Men and women who turn their lives over to God will discover that He can make a lot more out of their lives than they can." Ezra Taft Benson

I am a divine being, the offspring of God, with unique gifts that allow me to be a reflection of Christ's light to the world. I am a vessel in the hands of God.

Communing with God to know how he can use me takes practice.
1) Start with a Prayer and ask the Lord a question. "How can I bless the lives of the people in my circle today?"
2) Have a routine for entering into the Lord's presence when you ask this question. What works for me? Quiet meditation? On my hands and knees? Music that takes me to a quiet reflective state?
3) Devote the time. Communing with God takes dedication, practice and patience and faith.
4) Don't get frustrated if the message isn't as clear as you would like it to be. Act on all impressions. When we let go of unmet expectations and accept what is, the answers will start to come.
5) Let go of limiting beliefs.  Be confident in your belief in yourself.

I offer value to the world.
Who I am is more than enough.
I am exceptional.
I am a daughter of God.
I am amazing, unique, and beautiful.
I am famine and strong.
I am determined and reselient.

Each of us are gods and goddesses in embryo. The process of creation is the divinity within each of us. The divine potential within each us as we use our spirit, mind and body to create a life that is directed by divine influence.

Our only hope for a life in Christ is to keep searing diligently in the Light of Christ, line upon line, precept on precept, integrating more and more of it, so as to be able to bear yet more. The eternal spirit has an appetite for spiritual things. To flourish it has to be fed.

The mind of man is easily turned if it is not help by the power of God through prayer. An evil spirit will crowd your mind with every evil and wicked thing to keep every good though and feeling out of you mind. The mind must be fed and filled with the things of God in order to withstand the crowding tactics of the Adversary. Fixing the mind in spiritual awareness and practice is the key to continuing spiritual experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude invites light